Puckles is proud to support our local community and some of the amazing organisations that make Australia the wonderful place this is. Through our Cupcakes-For-Charity program, we select a charity every few months and donate 25c from ALL cupcakes sold to that month’s charity.
How it works
In 2014, our national charity partners are Greening Australia and White Ribbon. In addition, we invite community members and local groups to nominate local charities as potential partners. We’re keeping it flexible – sometimes we’ll run Cupcakes-For-Charity in one store and sometimes across all stores. As we aren't able to support every local charity, we'll focus on organisations that:
- Have a strong connection to Puckles – specifically in the areas of family, sustainability, education and training, and community development
- Are located within 15 minutes of a Puckles store
- Are able to promote their Cupcakes-For-Charity month within their own networks to encourage a higher donation value
If we receive lots of nominations for one specific charity, that will also help our decision-making.
To nominate your community organisation, or a local charity you love, please email us at email@example.com and let us know:
- The charity’s local Puckles store
- Why that charity should be considered or why you’d like to be involved
- How the charity can support promoting their cupcake month if chosen
Supporting our local community
There may be other ways Puckles can support a local charity so please contact us if you’re interested in connecting with us. Community organisations that would like to know more about our community program are encouraged to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the community organisations we've supported over the past few years
(Ipswich support group
World MS Day morning tea 2012)
Ipswich Flood Appeal 2013